Terrain Help

luckyudesign

I see there has been quite abit of discussion lately on here about terrains. Terrrains are very frustrating to me mainly because I usually don't need them as I live in a relativly flat area and most of my homes don't need anything for terrain. Howeve I occasionly run across a walk out basement or something that needs it and because I'm inexperianced, I waste a lot of time going nowhere.

This is a really easy little project that I'm doing for free for our school. We are planning on building a pavilion and ball court and have just enough fall that we planning on stepping the different slabs and sloping the sidewalks. They asked me to do something to illustrate this and I have not got very far. I think it should be really easy. Does someone feel like helping me out quick? I'm posting the plan and I'll try to post the data I got from the excavation contractor for the existing elevation. There is a cad detail in "cad detail managment" that shows the elevations of concrete. I just imported the existing building as a 3d symbol. Basically from the blue dot to the red dot there should be 4.2' of fall.

CCS2.zip

northeast view.jpg

I took a look at your plan and fixed a few things and identified a few other issues.  Maybe we could work on it a bit together tomorrow.

Send me a PM and maybe we could do a Skype session in the afternoon.

Pavilion.jpg