Dimension issues - Fractions to Decimals

gene1472

Ok, So here's my issue.  While I was working something happened, what, I do not know for all the distractions I have running around me at my office. Anyways, just like I always have my dimensions set to the typical example of  1'-2 1/2" in my dimension string, but now the dimension strings reads 14.5 in.  I have no idea how I got to this, and therefore have no idea how to get back.  I have searched to the best of my knowledge and can find nothing.  I know it is just a simple solution, but when you're as brain fatigued as I am even the simplest of things get complicated.  Your help will go a long ways in helping bet back to being behind on all my projects.  I have attached an example of what is happening.

Gene

example.jpg

Ok, so I guess it was just a glitch.  I opened other fines and it showed the same issue.  I decided to close the program and reopen it, and wa-la it's fixed.  Case closed.

Number one you should look at how you can reduce to as close to zero as is possible any distractions in your office, it can be and should be done.

Number two: dimensions are controlled only by way of "Default Settings - Dimensions - Primary Format tab", how you managed to accidentally change them shall remain a mystery so handle "Number One" above first to the degree you an manage.

DJP

David,

on point #1 You are correct, I wish I could, but the phone keeps ringing and I have to stop it seems like every 5 minutes to put out some sort of fire.

on point #2 It was a glitch in the program or machine.  I closed down the program and reopned it and ecerything was fine.

Thank you so much for responding!!

Gene