3D Wire Frame for outside walls only?

ACADuser

Alan, Joe is correct and also not correct, it depends on the "Material" if you can come up with a wireframe material it will work.  I know lattice works as a wall material so you just need a custom lattice - wireframeish material.

If this is for the benefit of the building contractor and/or his framing contractor, why don't you want to show the whole frame, including the outside walls?

I just tried this.  Detail-frame your exterior walls, but use glass as the material, of the framing.  Your perspective framing overview will give you the effect I think you want. 

This is my idea I guess. Is anything original anymore.

I personally don't need to see the exterior walls but when sharing with the GC or framer I like to see the walls for reference, especially on a complicated house.

I often use the Ortho FLOOR overview with the 3D Framing layer set to view floors for show & tell. :)

I would sometimes would like glass stairs too for effect.

I'll try the glass ILO Drywall.

Lot's of my 1st floor walls are Block with stucco on outside & Drywall interior.

Thanks for the replies.

BTW I like sketchfab a little better than Chief for sharing because I can post process the model.

https://sketchfab.com/ab2draft/models