Seeking Home Designer Help in Durham, NC or Nearby

farleyba

I'm designing a single family residence and detached mother-in-law's apartment.  I have some construction experience and am pretty comfortable with Home Designer Pro, but I still have a lot to learn.  I'm looking for someone familiar with Home Designer who also has the architectural or engineering expertise to help me finalize the design and produce the construction documents.  This includes placement of the beams, trusses, and so on to meet code and ensure that the house is well constructed.  

Are there any experienced Home Designers near Durham, NC who could give me a hand with this?  

• 2 months later...

Hi, are you pursuing for outstanding novel interior design? Do you want to impress your friends when they walk into your house? Maybe archiparti.co can help you! archiparti is a Hong Kong startup design platform. Its 2200+ international designers provide various design styles, and archiparti provides efficient project management. More: project.archiparti.co or contact us through projects@archiparti.co

In terms of specific Help with Home Designer Software and home design, currently all official training comes out of Coer D'Alene Idaho from Chief Architect Inc.  I have been providing one on one help for Home Designer and Chief Premier users over the internet since 1999. All you need is a broadband internet connection. Please contact me below by phone or e mail and I will help you to the degree that you desire.

DJP