Drafting Services in Minnesota

ChiefHD

Hi, I've been working on a two-story house plan in HD Suite 2017. I have it very far along and I'm looking for a professional to review it and turn it into an official blueprint that I can use to get estimates with and ultimately build.

Thanks.

HD

Front.pdf

I can help you using X9.

Short Bio: I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering and architectural engineering and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I use Chief Architect Premier X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files.

I would be happy to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. Just give me a call.

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to discuss our working together.

Regards,
Charles Volz

Castlerock Designer Homes
CastlerockDesignerHomes.com
CVRE@sbcglobal.net
210 744-7489

If you live near Minnetonka, MN You might consider contacting Dan Baumann who either can help you or refer you to someone local who is also competent. You can certainly work with Charles Volz as above but if you must have some one physically one on one you might pursue talking to Dan.

ChiefExperts.com, Inc.
12304 Junction Road
Minnetonka, MN 55343

• Email: dan@chiefexperts.com
  • Office: 952-236-4427

DJP

Good afternoon,

Our company, 4D Design +  Consulting, is located out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota.  We would love to help you get your model and plans to a build-able set of construction documents.  We also offer interior design services to assist with any material or fixture selections that you may want help with.  If you are interested, please contact us at info@4ddesignconsulting.com or by phone at 605.906.1381.

Thank you,

The 4D Team