X9 copy and paste between different plan elevations

Adam_Gibson

Not sure if it's unique to this new plan I'm working on, but I no longer have the ability to copy from a wall elevation and paste it into another wall elevation in a different plan. I've done this for ages until now. Anyone else having issues?

I think the copy and paste problem MIGHT be a Windows thing. I started experiencing problems with that here within the past few months too.   Doesn't happen very often at all and as far as I know there is no way to purposely reproduce it. It just happens  sometimes.   It's  not just elevations either, it can happen when trying to paste between any types of views. 

I always forget exactly how to deal with it until it happens and then play around with it for a bit but  I think what I usually do to fix it is  copying and pasting an object back into its original view and then trying again.   May need to also copy and paste an object from/to the second view as well.   One way or another, I know the answer has something to do with refreshing the clipboard.