NEED EXTERIOR MODELING HELP ASAP!

amddrafting

I'm looking for 5-10 people to help me out over the next week.

My company was hired to create 31 renderings of 31 different homes for the local home builder's association 2017 Parade of Homes.  Two problems I've run into.  1) Usually we are given from October to work on these but we were given the project in January. 2) This has been our busiest year ever since January 1 (that's a great problem to have).  Renderings are due this week and we have barely begun to model the homes beyond the floorplan footprints.

So this is what I need:

• Proficient and detailed modelers to model exterior fronts only (no interior walls or finishes needed).  We will provide PDFs or CAD files of plans and images (if we have them) of the house currently under construction .
  • CA X9 models preferred.  Landscaping and Accurate Exterior Textures will be handled by us.
  • Some object modeling may be required by you to make it look like the elevations in plans (ie. light fixtures, garage doors, etc).  Objects that can pass as "close enough" that can be downloaded from 3D warehouse or some other website will be acceptable.
  • They need to be complete in a day or less
  • Your price has to be reasonable, we are on a tight budget.
  • If the first house gets completed in a time frame that is acceptable and looks good you will get more passed off to you.

This is a very important client for us and I need to deliver a great product.

If you think you can produce this please send me an email with your contact info and a price to produce 1 model at a time.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT... YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO START TODAY OR OVER THE WEEKEND.  DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN NOT HAVE THE MODEL DELIVERED TO ME BY MONDAY MORNING.  I have to be able to put the models into Lumion Monday morning to begin renderings.

Contact me at aaron@adgtexas.com if you are interested.  I will be accepting offers through Saturday evening.

Not with this project... I'm not asking for much here honestly.  I can typically model these houses in about 2 - 4 hours... I just don't have the time.  My entire staff is covered up on other projects.  Not asking for cheap, asking for reasonable. ;)

8 hours ago, amddrafting said:
  • They need to be complete in a day or less
  • Your price has to be reasonable, we are on a tight budget.

Sorry I don't have time either, and when I do, it expensive. Hope you get someone on such short notiuce