Seeking Architect & Experienced X9 user in North Texas

crsnyder

I'm new to Chief Architect and recently purchased X9.  I'm in the process of learning how to use it.  I have a project starting soon but I'm not familiar enough with X9.  I'm looking for someone in North Texas to draw my plans on CA X9 with the understanding that I own the work product and the electronic files.  I eventually will do my own drawings but I've got to walk before I can run.

Please respond.

Thanks.

I can help you.I would be happy to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. Just give me a call.

I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering and architectural engineering and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I use Chief Architect X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files.

Regards,
Charles Volz

210 744-7489

• 3 weeks later...