Missing floor area calc and title on level 0

BlackDiamond

I am using X9 and have either inadvertently deleted the level title and area calc or it wasn't there to begin with. I've tried unchecking it in the plan defaults, clicking ok, then re-opening it and re-checking it. I've tried re-starting CA. I've also tried the plan check in tools. Nothing brings it back. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Now it's not showing up on the main level either. Hmmmmm

In the past, I've always just started with a previous plan and deleted all content to start a new project. But we appear to be having crash issues when editing sections from plans created in X8 in X9. So... with this one, I started fresh with a new plan in X9 and tried to re-create all our defaults.  

I've attached the preliminary plan that's having the issue.

Thanks

Chumley.plan

I only looked at the plan just briefly but a couple quick observations… 

Running a plan check brings the label back on the first floor.   The foundation though is a little unique.   I'm not positive WHY but the label on that level is a little more stubborn.   If you enclose a new room off to the side on that level you will get a living area level for that room  however getting the living area label for the existing area back seems to be a different story.   There maybe other methods that will bring it back but using Eric's suggested method seems to do the trick.   No need to paste it into another plan though. You can paste it right back into that same plan and the living area label returns. 

The problem on level 1 is being caused by the external wall between the Porch and the Great Room.

The wall is reversed.

Select it, click Reverse Layers and then Plan Check.

The Living Area label should display.

The wall to the right of the Porch is also reversed - but doesn't appear to be contributing to the problem.

I haven't had time to have a good look at level 0.

Although most, if not all of the rooms are specified as Exclude From Total Living Area Calculation.