Plan Review Requested

BBCfan

This is a plan I have been working on. I'm looking for advice / fix this fix that advice. 

I did send it off to a professional for his advice. 

Designed in HD 2018 

Please disregard the color mis matches. I'm working on figuring that out. 

I'm new to any kind of design work, so if you get a chuckle out of it, just think of it a job security.

Thank you.  

For Review Plan.plan

7 minutes ago, gelbuilding said:

I had a quick look i don`t know how you drew this up in two Hours?

?

It took many hours of videos & reading help sections. Not sure were the 2 hours came from. 

Very hard to tell the lay of the land and exposures but it feels like the kitchen is a bit orphaned where it is currently located. I might flip the bedrooms with the kitchen/dining rooms and create an open living/dining/kitchen area along the back wall with a deck along the living room kitchen area. This would pull the kitchen into your living space creating a much more modern feel and living experience.

1 hour ago, HumbleChief said:

Very hard to tell the lay of the land and exposures but it feels like the kitchen is a bit orphaned where it is currently located.........

I agree,  the kitchen should not feel orphaned and it should have an island.

Think about flipping the entry and kitchen....  think about hiring a pro to help you out with the design.

Considering those restrictions, I would suggest a reversal of the Plan with the Living Room at the back and the Kitchen adjacent to the Garage so that you don't have to carry groceries, etc so far.  Eliminate the door into the Garage from the "Entry" side of the house - it's really not needed and is a security problem.

Based on your stated lot size and assumed setbacks you may have difficulty with driving into the Garage.  You may need to relocate the Garage Door if the street is on the left or reduce the depth .  It all depends on the site orientation and setbacks.  Without that information it's difficult to give any better advice.

1 hour ago, rlackore said:

OP, please consider using the Seeking Services forum for posts of this nature. It helps reduce the clutter in the General Discussion forum.

Your correct, I posted in the wrong place. If I could delete it or move it I would. Sorry