Reverse brick veneer display issue

Ross101

Hi All

I'm getting back into using CA after an absence, and having trouble with what is probably a simple problem....

I'm using X8 for this plan.  

The exterior walls are reverse brick veneer (timber framing and cladding on the outside, brick wall on the inside). The interior walls are timber framed.

Where an interior wall meets an exterior wall, I want the timber frame to stop at the interior face of the brick.

What is displaying is as per the pictures. The timber frame wall goes through the brick wall to meet the external timber frame.

I've got a feeling its an easy fix, but just can't find it!!

Many thanks

Ross

PS Pictures and test plan attached

.58c8d39f686ec_ScreenShot2017-03-15at4_23_40pm.thumb.png.f62ea5609eeeab0b5074d32ddf39c1f0.png58c8d39dd1558_ScreenShot2017-03-15at4_23_55pm.thumb.png.b547b6a7a584192262ae64ccc6063cb3.png

Reverse Brick Veneer Test Plan.zip

Edited by pounamu

Griffin, Chopsaw, thanks for the replies.

Griffin, the Reverse Layers button isn't what I'm after for this job as it puts the brick on the outside (i.e., conventional rick veneer, not reverse BV).

Chopsaw, that worked... thanks, I didn't know about that icon or what it can do. It looks right in 3D as well so this is a good solution.

I thought it was something to do with setting the "main layer" in some way.... but couldn't see anything there.

Thanks again

Ross

• Upvote 1