Not rendering

BlackDiamond

I've been working on a project that is larger and more detailed than what I've done in the past. The client is wanting a lot of custom base, casing, etc. I've been using the 3D modeling and it's turning out well. But... Now my camera views are coming up blank or look like a wireframe.

I'm not sure if my file is corrupted or if there's a limit to how much detail or how many cameras you can have. I spent 3 hours working on details with the client and near the end, the camera views were starting to not render or render improperly. Any ideas? 

Thanks

No way to tell just from language what is occurring. Your best bet for Help is going to be Tech Support during their Office Hours. One could guess that your video card might and PC hardware might be at fault but that is merely a guess based only upon what you have written. If you were to share a copy of your .plan file then others could take a look and report back. It is probably a large, in terms of megabytes, .plan file so it may need to be compressed or made available to others for evaluation by others using "One Drive, Google Drive or Dropbox" file sharing services if too large to post here as a .zip file attachment.

DJP