• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    AET-Phil
    Newest Member
    AET-Phil

• By hamedDesighn
      Hi every one , how can i achieve these as shown in pictures below with raytracer render  :

Guys im really waiting for someone answering me please
    • By No1ZZTopfan
      Instead of spending hours searching, I prefer to do this. My apologizes.

I've designed homes in previous versions of CA. All the way back to 4. Well, computer HD crashed a while back and nearly lost everything. After new HD, installation of CA 12 w/bonus materials, its back to normal. However...

When I render anything in any of the 6 houses in version 12 I get this alert window (see pic) telling me it can't find the files on the list. Instead of spending hours replacing each one, I would like to know if there is way to simple delete or restore them back to their default material setting, delete them altogether, anything! I can't seem to do them (delete is dimmed) either for some reason. Thanks in advance.

Using CA 12 with all bonus materials.

• By YoderW
      Hey all,

Is there a way to control what Chief names each material as it's importing a model as a collada (.dae) file?

At my company, we use Chief to build the base model and then export as a collada file to import into Lumion to render. Lumion's latest version has the ability to automatically replace materials with "glass" or "water" in the name with those kinds of materials when importing, but for some reason Chief will randomly assign names to materials during the collada export process like "mat127-material," regardless of what they are named in the material settings. Other export processes will keep the material names, but those have their own problems in Lumion. The 3DS format, for example, is the best alternative, but it changes the scale of the model. 

I can't seem to find anywhere in the preferences to mess with export settings, though. It's nothing that totally breaks our workflow, as it only takes a couple seconds to replace the material, but it would be a nice little quality-of-life feature we could take advantage of if we could get Chief to cooperate.