Wall DBX - Where is the "wood"

SNestor

I'm wondering why sometimes I don't see the "fir framing" when I'm working in the wall dialogue box (this walls happens to be the OOB Interior-4 wall)....see pic attached.  Do I have to have the "framing, wall" layer turned on in the layerset being used?

Wall DBX - no framing.png

35 minutes ago, SNestor said:

I'm wondering why sometimes I don't see the "fir framing" when I'm working in the wall dialogue box (this walls happens to be the OOB Interior-4 wall)....see pic attached.  Do I have to have the "framing, wall" layer turned on in the layerset being used?

Wall DBX - no framing.png

No.  It has be turned off in your camera view layer set though.

11 minutes ago, stephenbc said:

That happened to me a few weeks ago.  I found that it's because I've built the wall framing.  Try deleting the wall framing and you might see the interior framing 'appear' again in the dbx.

Again,  this is all controlled via your Camera View Layer Set.  Instead of deleting the wall framing just turn off the Framing, Wall layer in your Camera View set.

Turn "OFF" the "Framing, Wall" layer...in the Camera View set...weird.  But, it works. 

Thanks Michael...(I would have never figured that out)

2 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Again,  this is all controlled via your Camera View Layer Set.  Instead of deleting the wall framing just turn off the Framing, Wall layer in your Camera View set.