My new home design is complete. Why can't I move exterior wall 2 feet forward and 1st floor, 2nd floor & roof auto adjust with the move?

hapsco

File >> Backup Entire plan >> attach the plan to your post.

Most of the times Auto-roof does not adjust correctly, some small manual intervention is required. However building/fixing roofs in CA is not that complicated...

Have attached plan and a snapshot of what I want the area to look like if I could bring the 2nd floor (partial room) forward 2 feet and the 1st floor dining room below forward 2 feet.  With a bay window, the roof rebuilt correctly giving this look, but other areas objects were missing and misaligned.

Would be grateful for any guidance or resolution as the number of hours spent on this alone has been extremely unproductive.  

wire_mesh.zip

3605-Marquette-Street-University-Park-75225-Briggs-Freeman-Sothebys-luxury-home-for-sale-in-Dallas-Fort-Worth-exterior.jpg

Would be grateful for any guidance or resolution as the number of hours spent on this alone has been extremely unproductive

I always looked at these as "learning curve" time

after a solution is found - I would go back and do it again

and count that as "billable time"

there is always something new to learn about Chief and pulling permits and building codes etc etc etc

sometimes you have to know your limits and just hire a sub to do that "nasty" chief task

Lew

Solver, your renditions inspired!  Decided to remove roof dormer all together b/c trying to accomplish olde world look.  Your version looks to be an upgrade from HD Pro 2017?  Anyway, finally attempting to accomplish a gable with some aspect of a porch based on your image ideas.  Is this doable?  Am considering help from Tech support with a one-on-one session to nail this down.  Thanks!

Backup_of_Trial_25.zip