on plan need left and right version with block and mono slab options

DianeP

Thanks Joe.  This helped me get started. I also was able to use Edit Area to select  the home inside of the cameras and reflect the home about its center point.  This way the elevation cameras still had the correct view.... something that gets messed up when you use the tool reverse plan.    Thinking about putting the side loading on the same plan if the garage is on the same side of the home.  Then placing 4 more cameras around it to do new elevations to send to the new layout page for side entry plans.   The homes would have to be directly in line or the camera from the first house would pick up the second house, I believe.  Think this could work?

Good idea!   I hadn't thought of that, Thanks.  in this case I could do all versions that need monolithic foundations on one plan and all versions that need block on a different plan.  Then send the views to the corresponding layout plan.  This would make it easier to make the inevitable changes as my production builder finds something he missed on the plan.  They would all be in one or two locations.