Dialog Box Windows Sometimes Hides Behind The Main Window

Nicinus

This is obviously a technical problem but I am curious to hear if anyone else is suffering from something similar. My dbx windows sometimes disappears behind my main window. If I then click in the main window it comes back briefly until I try to select something else, and it goes on like this, flickering back and forth while I'm trying to make my choices. My solution has been to pull the dbx over to my second screen.

I have a GTX780 with latest drivers under Win 8.1, but I have no issues in any other software including 3ds Max and Adobe CS6 so I'm inclined to believe this is somehow a Chief related issue.

Yes, really odd. I don't have any issues with any other apps so it doesn't seem to be the card. I'm more thinking that Chief may have an issue with multiple screens or something.

I can reproduce it fairly easy. Seems to happen a lot when I'm in materials looking in the library dbx.

Mobile? 

I can reproduce it on my system by for example open a room specification (doesn't matter if plan or camera), go to materials and select a material and then open the Library Material dbx. After that it is enough to just hoover over a choice for a couple of seconds and the whole dbx disappears. If I click the mouse somewhere it comes right back.

In fact it only appears to be an issue with the "Select Library Object" dbx...

Any of you guys with the latest NVidia drivers (340.43) having a problem with the watercolor settings being real dark and not usable. Not sure if its Chief or NVidia. This is only with the newest last couple of drivers, and I haven't changed the watercolor settings since X6 came out.

Thanks