Floor Elevation Issues

JBOTXM

Hi all I'm a new user to Chief Architect and am having a problem with my floor elevations.  I volunteered my time to draw my friends house with improvements he's wanting to make.  Once I started on the second floor I elected to use "Derive the 2nd floor plan from 1st..."  after moving the walls to match the actual layout there seems to be a gap between my first and second floors while viewing in the floor overview .  I have tried all the advice on the forum and have had no success.  File attached.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

16 minutes ago, HomesByDesign said:

Your siding is stopping at the top of the ceiling structure.  See the attached were I removed the ceiling on one room on the main floor and that removes the gap.

Question: what are you doing for a roof?  Once you get the roof on the gaps are a non issue.

Ceiling.jpg

Oh ok in fact that is closing the gap by removing the ceilings from the rooms.  As far as the roof, I still have to build the decks, which the roof from the first floor will tie into... So your saying this is a temporary issue that will resolve itself once the roof is built?  I'm new to the software, so please pardon me for my ignorance, but it seems odd that removing the ceiling above the room is "fixing" the issue just seems like something else is wrong... but hey... I'm not the programmer.  Thanks for the advice.