Core Catalog Appliance Question

YellowfinDesign

May sound silly, but prior to upgrading to X5 and then to X6, I HAD a 30" Oven/Microwave Combination in my core catalog V10.

Now, there is no such animal in my core catalog. Am I missing something?

I have looked just about everywhere. I cannot find even find it in the user center>catalog downloads.

Where can I get this type of Appliance? Is there a secret hiding place that I am not privy to?

Thanks in advance for all who help!

Mike

....... Is there a secret hiding place that I am not privy to?

We keep this info secret for users with less than 20  posts.

Seriously though,  I just use a double oven to represent an oven with mw above.

I never knew there was a oven /mw in library.

You know what,  it seems to me with x6 they now allow two appliance in a cabinet......  am I correct on this....  I think I tried it once,  did not spend much time on it,  but was not able to make it work.

We keep this info secret for users with less than 20  posts.

Seriously though,  I just use a double oven to represent an oven with mw above.

I never knew there was a oven /mw in library.

You know what,  it seems to me with x6 they now allow two appliance in a cabinet......  am I correct on this....  I think I tried it once,  did not spend much time on it,  but was not able to make it work.

They do allow you to use/install more then on appliance in a cabinet. Trick is, you have to place an appliance (like a microwave) on the floor, size it, save it to your library. Kind of a pain. I guess I will have to go back to my old files and start saving plans that have hat type of appliance within it, and save it to a new X6 file.

Just want my combo micro/oven back....

Thanks

I can not seem to keep the oven in the house.  I will place a slide in range on the floor plan, then go to the ortho view and voila... Range is half way out of the house... Its magic and I am so new to this program I do not know how to rectify this problem.  However, I did not see that symbol on my library either, I had to use two different symbols.  On a positive note, the microwave did stay inside the house, just sat on top of the range... Directly on top... 

Which version of Chief are you using?  If I remember correctly, there was at least one version of Chief that had a bad symbol in the library where the 3D data did not match up with the plan view.  I think you could correct this in the open symbol dialog but since you are a new user I would just recommend using a different symbol.