• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    3dvfxarch
    Newest Member
    3dvfxarch

• By MN_JohnH
      I know this has been talked about before but I can not find it and I can't figure out how to do it again.
      I have a house drawing and I have the terrain drawn and I would like to orient the house differently on the terrain. I want to keep my house drawing square with my plan so it would need to be the terrain itself that has to rotate. I can rotate the terrain perimeter but that doesn't rotate the elevation lines etc. When I select the perimeter and all the elevation lines, i am not able to rotate the whole thing.
    • By decorators3
      Hi 

I am building a foundation but in camera view there is a hole under the foundation but no terrain.. ???!!
    • By Steve77
      Hi There,

I am a current chief architect user and have a question in regards to the contour tool and driveway tool.

I have a plan that has a sloping site that I am trying to accurately portray in 3d for both client and the Local Council.
      From the road front the site slopes left to right and from the back to front.
      (I have attached Images shown what I currently have)

My question is there something that I am missing I have also tried in elevation converting/extracting a polyline solid but it doesn't quite work.

I have attached a link to the 3d viewer but can add a plan if need be.   https://3d-viewer.chiefarchitect.com/go?share=503392208525732    
    • By ericepv
      I am trying to create a sunken patio in sloping terrain. The problem I am having is getting a smooth drop in the grade of the lot without distorting the patio which needs to remain flat. The attached sample file shows what I am trying to achieve with the grey circle representing the area where he patio will be. I tried to subtract this area from the terrain perimeter but found that I cannot subtract and object from terrain like I can with a polyline solid. I've been back and fourth with tech support but so far they have not been able to find a solution.
      Any ideas?
      Sunken Patio in Sloping Terrain.zip
    • By MN_JohnH
      How do I fix the terrain under this covered screen porch?