Mud sill/sill plate sticking out

mthrift

Good evening,

I am working on this plan and am having issues with the sill plate. In the framing plan, it is showing it sticking out from under the flooring platform, not under it. On the exterior view, it is leaving a gap between the foundation walls and the first floor walls. The first floor walls are SIPs with the core lined up with the core of the foundation wall. I have attached pictures of what it is doing and the file itself. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 12.54.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 12.53.50 PM.png

Sill plate issue.plan

Possibly Richard, Did you find a solution? I had the foundation wall with a stone layer in place of the stucco and it still did the same thing. The heights of my walls are lining up correctly in the section view. And where the concrete floor meets the SIP walls are fine, just the areas that have the mudsill is where the gap occurs.

I did play with the layers in the wall definitions. The foundation walls could have the rigid insulation as exterior layers. I also moved the OSB for the SIPs out of the main layer (despite these are part of the SIP and not separate). No change, I still have a gap where the sill plate should be.