HELP WITH TERRAIN

payettedesigns

Chief Friends:

My business is swamped right now. I have 37 projects on the boards  21 additions and 16 new home projects as well as some kitchen and baths. We do not take on addition projects unless the client agrees to and pays for a complete re-draw of the as-built ( unless they have plans.) We do this because we are sold on the importance of 3D visualization for our clients. I have a very elaborate Lake House I am working on and would like help from someone who is and expert on incorporating terrain data from a dwg provided by the surveyor. We have complete contour elevations on this survey.

I also would like to partner up with someone who needs work and has been using Chief Architect for at least 5 years. You can be a sub-contractor for us or we can hire you as full-time employee who would work remote. We have a benefit package, a bonus structure and a decent yearly salary that matches any entry level architect. You would also be required to make bi-monthly meetings at our Raleigh , NC office and your travel and lodging would be booked and paid in advance. I have field people who would do the as built measuring local and would either use room planner or draw direct from their lap top. You would take over at that point and create con-docs per local codes, collaborate with our structural engineer and create a basic 3D presentation.  We sub- the post production 3D work out to another company who takes the 3D to another level. I have five employees but 4 of them  are committed to commercial 3D projects which is the un- advertised part of our business. Myself and another employee cannot handle all of the residential projects we are inundated with. The ability to work in Revit and Sketch up is a plus.

We would purchase a HP T520 plotter and update your graphic hardware and PC systems at our expense. We collaborate on Google Drive and have all the collaboration procedures an sop we created.

You can email me direct at payettedesigns@nc.rr.com or Call me direct at 919-697-2428