Anyone Experience This Before?

phil1322

Ok, here's something that happened to me once before, when I was using Chief x4 and it's never happened since so I assumed it was sorted.... Until today, I'm now using x6...

Basically I am in the middle of doing this Kitchen, I pretty much have it how I want it so I did a quick Raytrace (2 passes) to make sure everything is looking ok.... and I get this....   

The 1st two images look how I would expect but for some reason in the Raytrace image the Cabinet Doors are a different colour, I checked the DBX to make sure they didn't have a texture attached, but they didn't the colour I used was a Benjamin Moore 'Labrador Blue' but I got similar results when I tried the 'Dew' colour from the Chief Architect colour pallet too??

It seems very strange to me, Anyone any ideas?

Cheers,

Phil

post-1119-0-61185500-1403179606_thumb.jpg

post-1119-0-00820900-1403179683_thumb.jpg

post-1119-0-31392300-1403180014_thumb.jpg

Seriously, check your ambient light color in RT.  Make sure it is either bright white, black, or some shade of blue gray (as opposed to red gray).  Also check other light sources to remove any yellow lights.  It is NOT your paint/material/texture color as that would reflect in standard camera and vector views.

jon