• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Max-II
    Newest Member
    Max-II

• By MN_JohnH
      I know this has been talked about before but I can not find it and I can't figure out how to do it again.
      I have a house drawing and I have the terrain drawn and I would like to orient the house differently on the terrain. I want to keep my house drawing square with my plan so it would need to be the terrain itself that has to rotate. I can rotate the terrain perimeter but that doesn't rotate the elevation lines etc. When I select the perimeter and all the elevation lines, i am not able to rotate the whole thing.
    • By jessde
      x9   intermediate skills
      Can someone explain how to configure text in other than a straight line?
      Thanks for any help offered.
      J
    • By PinnacleChief
      Good Morning!  I am upgrading to x11 this week and wanted to know what to do with x10 and x9 on my desktop.  Can I move these over to a zip drive and retrieve them later if I need to view an old plan that I made?  I'm trying to free up some space on my computer.  I haven't used x9 since I upgraded to x10, so I'm assuming that once I upgrade to x11, I won't be using x10 either.  What do you guys do?

Thanks,
      Jim
    • By decorators3
      Hi 

I am building a foundation but in camera view there is a hole under the foundation but no terrain.. ???!!
    • By Ajay44
      No longer using the software so I am selling it for $1600.00 or best reasonable offer. I will handle the license transfer and fee. If you are interested, give me a reply and we can discuss the details.