SubZero / Wolf Library Catalog

SusanC

Is anyone interested in having Subzero and Wolf included in Chief Architect's library?

If this is something you would use, please send Subzero a note saying that you would like to see them in Chief Architect's catalog.  

marketingideas@subzero.com

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A little background info....

The email address:  marketingideas@subzero.com is monitored by a team of marketing people at Subzero and they will respond to your request.  I do have a contact there who knows that I am posting a request on Chief Talk for interested users and has requested we use this address rather than her personal email address.  Essentially, Subzero needs to see interest from Chief users before they will move forward with discussions to put their catalogs into Chief.  So please send a short email saying you are a Chief Architect user and you would like to have Subzero and Wolf catalogs in your Chief Architect library.  

Thanks!

• Like 1

Susan,

Thank you for all your background work on this thread, there have been many requests for this in the past.

There was a thread a while back that I have been unsuccessfully searching for, possibly by a CA staff member requesting suggestions for library's and talking about communicating with suppliers through social media to help build up the CA 3D Library.    Does anyone remember it or have the link?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not quite sure who I offended or what I did wrong but I know how much work goes into this type of thing because I have been working with a big plumbing supplier for the last week to get .dxf  files that if I am successful I might share with the community. So I was thanking Susan for her work and asking if someone could help me find a thread that I had been frustrated trying to find for hours with a broken search engine on the new forum.  Thought it would be useful information for me trying to get more library content and anyone reading this thread who wants to be involved in making this a better program.  So if it did not sound that way to you I am sorry, and you can put away the darts now.

12 hours ago, SusanC said:

Is anyone interested in having Subzero and Wolf included in Chief Architect's library?

If this is something you would use, please send Subzero a note saying that you would like to see them in Chief Architect's catalog.  

I will support this effort - thank you for initiating this!

• Like 1

Below is my query and her response.

Dear Adam,

While we currently offer 8 CAD formats, we’re always happy to know what customers would like us to add in the future. We’ve receive quite a few requests today for Chief Architect and are adding this to our for future consideration. Thank you for letting us know you would like to see this format!

Sue

Sue Martinson

Assistant Marketing Manager – Creative Services
P: 608.270.3312 | F: 608.270.3339

Sub-Zero Group, Inc.

608.271.2233 | subzero-wolf.com
4717 Hammersley Road  Madison, WI 53711

Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 3:42 PM
To: Marketing Ideas <marketingideas@subzero.com>
Subject: Chief Architect

Would you please consider adding Wolf and Sub-Zero products to the Chief Architect Library. I often specify your products but have to use Viking or Jenn-Air for elevations and renderings.

Regards,

Adam Gibson

• Like 1

Wow!!  The Chief community is amazing!!

Thank you so much for sending in emails to Subzero requesting their catalogs for Chief.  My contact there is completely blown away by the number of emails that have come in so far and told me that our responses are just what they need to hear.

If you haven't yet had a chance, please send a quick note to SubZero to let them know you are a Chief user and would like to see Subzero / Wolf catalogs in Chief.   Thanks!

• Like 1

Yes, I could just change the color of the knobs on the range to give me a similar look, but what I really want is the rest of their library:  the steam oven, the microwaves, the coffee machine, the wall ovens, the ranges, the Subzeros.  I use these items all the time and I just want to make my life easier!  :)

• 2 months later...

Update:

I've been working with Jenna Sorenson at Chief, my SubZero / Wolf distributor, and SubZero / Wolf marketing department to get these catalogs added to Chief.  The holdup is that only 19 Chief users wrote in and requested SubZero / Wolf catalogs be included in Chief.  I know the are many more than 19 of us who want these catalogs!  

My boss and our Subzero distributor will be at Subzero / Wolf headquarters next week for a conference and they would like to be able to show Subzero there is great interest from Chief users.

Even if you sent one before, please send a quick email letting Subzero know you are interested in seeing their catalogs in the Chief Library.  The marketing department at Subzero / Wolf monitors this email address daily:

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I cannot get my emails to go thru at the address SusanC shows <marketingideas@subzerowolf.com>. Is this the correct one? Have tried it several times and get the following every time:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

No mx record found for domain=subzerowolf.com

Anyone else having this problem?

Hello SusanC

thank you for the work. I've called chief and spoken with them and then called wolf and spoken with them. I downed loaded and unzipped and imported the files into Cheif. What a load of work!!!

I'll write and call.

Peter D

• Like 1