Elevating floor above terrain

rodhealydesign

Hi guys

I'm having some trouble with raising my structure above the terrain, as my house design will be raised up and have a deck around the house.

I have attached an example of a house which I will be designing, and need to achieve the effect shown in the image.

I have looked on knowledge base and training videos, but I'm not sure of the most efficient way to achieve this?

Regards,

Rod

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 10.12.13 pm.png

Hi Michael

Thank you for your post. I have set this to 700mm, however is there a way I can display concrete (slab) underneath opposed to it just floating?

As I will adjust the terrain slope, and the garage for example wont have a deck around the edge, so I will need to connect that to the ground so it's not in mid air.

I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Rod

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 11.26.22 pm.png

1 hour ago, rodhealydesign said:

Hi Jon

Thanks for the post. I understand the way you've done yours. I guess I will have to fill the gaps like you have done yours.

Thanks again,

Rod

It sounds as if you think Jon is giving you a work around.  He is not.  That gap that you see is you not building your foundation.  That gap is your foundation.  If you see a gap it is because you have not built foundation.