Bath Vanity

BFogarty

11 hours ago, BFogarty said:

Just wasn't sure if this was something that could be done within the cabinet dbx. 

You can use feet as William has done and then add a molding to tie them together-bit of a pain to line everything up (vanity on left) Creates extra lines in vector views.

Easiest is to grab a valance (Huntwood has a good selection)-copy to user library and add in stretch plane. Then drop them in the plan. (vanity on right)

vanity.jpg

2 hours ago, MarkMc said:

You can use feet as William has done and then add a molding to tie them together-bit of a pain to line everything up (vanity on left) Creates extra lines in vector views.

Easiest is to grab a valance (Huntwood has a good selection)-copy to user library and add in stretch plane. Then drop them in the plan. (vanity on right)

vanity.jpg

I like the idea on the right.  Is there a way to lock to molding to the cabinet so it's permanently attached?  Thx

Bob- plan attached with both those options and a third with loose valances and the cabinet blocked.

If you need to get the valances into a cabinet schedule that is a different issue. I just found a new way to do that which makes me happy-posted over in the tips section.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

Bob- plan attached with both those options and a third with loose valances and the cabinet blocked.

If you need to get the valances into a cabinet schedule that is a different issue. I just found a new way to do that which makes me happy-posted over in the tips section.

vanity.plan

Got it.  Thanks for taking the time to post that Mark!  Appreciate it!