Fireplace chimney issue and walls sticking above roof.

Designer100

I have tried what you guys suggested and cannot get the furrr down to stay under roof, nor chimney to go above roof. I took elevation and does not let me draw furrdown.  Also it is supposed to be cath. clg all across the family room and roof continues straight across same peak roof all across the house.

Tharp.Ben Remodeling.plan.zip

Roof .FP Issue.png

Family Rm cath.png

I have been trying for 3-4 hours . cannot solve the issue of family room and cath ceiling with, beam in middle and furr downs from top of bc to btm of cath. ceiling on each side of fireplace flush with fireplace wall on family room side. You can see roof is showing in picture. Remodeling existing fireplace needs to go thru roof. Issues with roof not looking right. 

I would appreciate any help. 

Tharp.Ben Remodeling.plan.7z

2017-01-20 (5).png

32 minutes ago, Designer100 said:

I have been trying for 3-4 hours . cannot solve the issue of family room and cath ceiling with, beam in middle and furr downs from top of bc to btm of cath. ceiling on each side of fireplace flush with fireplace wall on family room side. You can see roof is showing in picture. Remodeling existing fireplace needs to go thru roof. Issues with roof not looking right. 

I would appreciate any help. 

Tharp.Ben Remodeling.plan.7z

2017-01-20 (5).png

come on Newell,  how can we open this file?  It is not a CA file.

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 2.26.50 PM.png