Line type scaling

capitaldesigns

I am drawing a plot plan using CA line type with P/L embedded within the line itself. Is there a way to change the line type scale to make it larger ?

I would like to space out the "P?L" in the line and make the text larger. Right now I am getting at least 50 of the P/L callouts on each property line.

I Would like only 2 or 3 of them on each property line and if the callout could be several time larger as well. Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks,

Mike

I think your best bet is going to be to create your own line type using CAD>Lines>Create Line Style.  You can set your desired line segment lengths there by combining multiple dashes with spacing set to zero and you can set your desired text height as well.  Quick example...

Plot lines.jpg

Example Line.calibz

Note that you can also open the line style directly from the library and further modify if you need to. 

EDIT:  Also note that you need to have line weights toggled on if you want to see an accurate representation of what the printed segment length and text heights are actually going to look like.