box window needs (2) 3060 SH

ChiefGrego

Version X8

Ok, so I have spent hours trying to create what seems like  should be a fairly common and very simple box window.  I have tried it automatically and manually.  I've searched for threads which I found in the past, Looked in both the user and reference manuals. 

box window needs (2) 3060 SH twin.  No windows on the side Header height is 7'10 3/4".  The window is at the breakfast area  and has a 20" seat above the finished floor. 

The main wall is brick but under the window box  is siding as is the box.  The box fits under the overhang so is only 12" deep. 

I have been trying to create this because I am trying to learn Chief.     Trouble I'm having is with the two mulled windows and the siding under the box....any direction will help  

Thanks

Solver

Correct!   This is a set of plans from a volume builder that I have had for 11 years.  There are 17 sheets total.  (foundation through framing)  The goal is,  to re-draw  them using Chief and as identical  as possible.  I already compromised because I already gave up on the angled "fur down" (if that is correct terminology) that you have  just drawn. (  Now I realize it can be done,  Is this an automatic window or did you draw it manually, or combination?

There is another box on  the left elevation that is a 4050 PW TEMP over the Tub of the master bath.  Same window except it has a single window.  Now look at the front elevation.  no windows on the side.  I wonder why the program the original draftsman used didn't pick up the windows. 

Francios, 

It is my question.  I have tried everything I can think of to drop an additional window into an automatic box window and can not do it. 

The side elevations do not show brick under the window.  instead the fur down goes to the brick ledge.  question is how much detail is necessary.  Should the brick ledge stop and start at the window or continue through. 

Thanks for looking at this!

ChiefGrego

1afront.JPG

Francois, Manually is only way I can find so yes that is what I'm doing now.  I found a post by David Potter talking about a corner box window that helped with the manual window..... I'm closer than ever...Solver already knows how to do it but he's only leaving hints. 

Solver, Floor is raised  supported by the framing beneath.    So exterior poly line.... solid is frame support.  .  There is no detail in the plans.....the framer will know what to do with it.      Now I'm  thinking about the detail....but I'm not there yet. 

Thanks for the input

Window progess 2.jpg

Window progress 1.jpg