Free Trash Bin Pull Out

DMDesigns

Guys,

I have a REV-A-SHELF Dual Kitchen Garbage system in my home (RV50) I think it's called. These take the standard 15 Gallon Kitchen bags (FULL SIZE). Any chance you guys have one of these? David's symbols are great but I need a double like this one.

RV50-1.JPG

RV50-2.JPG

RV50-3.JPG

I stuck on in plan posted earlier on another thread- here

there's one in there that functions as a drawer, in X9 can be shown open or closed , put a block there if you want to change door styles and a cabinet with it in -need to make the sides of the drawerbox no material.

Has lids unlike the others but I just hacked it from the Rev-A-Shelf zip file of 3D dwg into SU. Too much to get rid of the lids since I never use top mount trash.

Top mount double.jpg

Thanks guys! 

David, can I change the Door face to match the other cabinets with you version. I tried what I thought would do but no change.

Mark, not sure I understand what you mean..." put a block there if you want to change door styles and a cabinet with it in -need to make the sides of the drawerbox no material. "

Sorry, I'm more of a visual learner. RV50 Installed.PNG

19 minutes ago, mrscott said:

Mark, not sure I understand what you mean..." put a block there if you want to change door styles and a cabinet with it in -need to make the sides of the drawerbox no material. "

In the plan is an architectural block with the trash AND a door-you can change the door style in that by unblocking it. First check the size on it though so you can adjust the new door.

Place in a new plan and convert to a symbol
If you want it to work as Davids open the his symbol to see the settings.

IF you want it to work as a pullout- that is open or close (X9 only) then open the symbols symbols I placed in the plan to see the settings to use.

WHEN you place it in a cabinet as a drawer symbol- the sides of the drawer box will initially be solid and block the trash pullouts. To see them material for the drawer box sides to "Opening" (no material) (I keep a copy in my user library, materials folder, and just use the eyedropper for that)

It's a good idea to open DBXs for objects AND symbols to see what is going on so you can use do it in the future.

Hum! I'll have to give all this some thought. Not really making sense to me at the moment. That is why I like Video "How To's" Easy to understand watching someone than it is attempting to interpret  verbiage for something one has never explored.

Thanks for the effort,:wub:

37 minutes ago, mrscott said:

attempting to interpret  verbiage for something one has never explored.

So explore :)

I rarely do (or watch) vids. You'll just have to get those from someone else.

I used to give more complete instructions (still too wordy IMO) and a rare vid until someone, Glenn I think, suggested somewhere that it may be good to let people actually get in and learn how the program works by doing.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

"Children... Listen to me, Listen to Ignacio. I know that it is fun the wrestle, A nice pile drive to the face, A nice Kick to the face.. BUT YOU MUST NOT DO THIS... Cause it says in the Bible, you shall not wrestle your neighbor. Go now, read some Books...."

(If can tell me who said that, I will tell you how I did that..!)

:) Dave

NacHooooooooooooooooooo

Best movie ever, am I right?

I used Lumion 9 - and Cheif Architect. You can animate the entire scene using Lumion. I'm thinking to add Nacho in my next video. 

"Do you remember that one time, when they were chanting my name and it gave me the strength to rip my blouse?"

How are you not laughing... That's hilarious!

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

46 minutes ago, limitless8 said:

Yeah it's SSA only, can't buy it or just download, if I could buy it I would

Anyone sharing that catalog with you would be violating the license agreement with Chief Architect.  Best bet would be to purchase SSA.  Then you would have legal access.