Hide reference dispay under floor

DBearss

I like to show reference display on my plan layouts so that contractors have a reference to the floor below. However as sen in the attachment, I would like to hide the reference display under the second floor rooms. Have tried a polyline fill, room fill and have yet to find a solution. Any suggestions?

capture-20170111-122525.png

I put my interior and exterior walls on separate layers in the defaults, so I can turn off interior walls on the reference layer and don't show them. I also

draw the reference layer first so the walls cover the reference layer.

15 hours ago, DBearss said:

I like to show reference display on my plan layouts so that contractors have a reference to the floor below. However as sen in the attachment, I would like to hide the reference display under the second floor rooms. Have tried a polyline fill, room fill and have yet to find a solution. Any suggestions?

capture-20170111-122525.png

Yes,you have option to draw ref floor first or last,  choose first,  now make sure all of your rooms have a fill and turn on the ROOM LAYER in layer set.  

I use this all of the time.  

What happens is anything on lower floor will be hidden buy the room above that has a fill yet other things on lower floor will show because there is not a room above.

You are on the right track.