Trash bin pull out

jonboy

Not going to be in the library. I have a double, front to back, and a plan (from testing) that shows how to do it. I'm in Orlando now, can post it when back, Saturday. 

In the meantime check 3D warehouse to see if that model is available. If not kept me know make and model (rev-a-shelf, etc) and see if I can dig up something (early next week) 

17 hours ago, GeneDavis said:

I don't care about 3D, but want it in the 2D plan and elevation, plus the schedule.  Izzat possible?

Go to Rev-A-Shelf.com , you can download entire catalog as dwg, have to create a free user account first.

We got those, in our symbol section. I'm loving this new X9..

Mine are appliances that you apply to the base cabinet. One Click.   I have both a single bin and double. Best of all shows up closed on the floor plan and open in the 3D view. And of course you can reverse that if needed. 

http://www.chieftutor.net/symbols-page-4.html

Enjoy - 

Dave

Rev1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled 3.jpg

Untitled 4.jpg

Untitled 5.jpg

Thanks DM.  I went to 3D Warehouse and downloaded them earlier.  My Plan is to keep a Plan with the Pullouts that I can add Door Symbols to and create whatever Door Symbol I need.  With the y-origin offset set properly they will show open or closed perfectly as a Drawer.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Thanks DM.  I went to 3D Warehouse and downloaded them earlier.  My Plan is to keep a Plan with the Pullouts that I can add Door Symbols to and create whatever Door Symbol I need.  With the y-origin offset set properly they will show open or closed perfectly as a Drawer.

Exactly...

Would be nice once Cheif does build this in for us the proper way.

Dave

I asked at the Chief booth, there will be a Rev-A-Shelf catalog (mfg) "soon", exists just not ready. 

Pull outs like this will NOT pull out "as supplied " in current version. Not hard to hack into a functioning drawer symbol (I did this in testing)  

4 minutes ago, GeneDavis said:

The question I have is how is this treated in 2D?  I've no interest in showing a client a 3D view, but want the supplier and installer to know where to put the accessory.  Our kitchens come with the Rev A Shelf type accessories uninstalled.

In 2D it will just show like a Drawer.

We don't show them in 2d.

If trash pullout is a "standard" per the brand the label will indicate that, if other we put it in the mod code.

In either case it is commented, we use a second plan with all cabinet comments most times, others comments column is in the schedule. (using the new field in the OIP either way)