Broken corner symbol at cursor

capitaldesigns

I am working on a tenant plan and I am getting the broken corner symbol at the end of mu cursor.

I can not find the broken corner.  Is there a way for CA to indicate which walls are the problem walls ?  

Or is there a way to turn off the broken corner symbol at the end of my cursor.

Thanks,

Mike

You can turn the indicators off at Preferences...Edit...Behaviors...Behavior Indicators.

Probably better to leave them on though  that icon is telling you there is a problem.

Have you tried Build...Wall...Fix Wall Connections or Connect Walls from the Edit toolbar when a wall is selected?

I just tried both of the methods you suggested and nothing happens. This happened right after I used the wall trim tool to remove

48" of a wall next to a corner. The corner walls next to the section of wall being removed appear to be correct. I have one of the

remaining walls back from the corner so they do not connect. I then get 2 circles appearing where the walls use to connect. When

I reconnect the walls together again the circles disappear, but the broken wall symbol still shows up at the cursor. I'm not sure what

the 2 circles indicate.

Thanks

Mike

Glenn,

I found the problem wall. It was highlight by a circle at the problem intersection.

This building is 140,000 s.f. I have been working on some offices on the other side

of the building. I do not know how all of a sudden a wall on the far side of the building

got screwed up since I am not working on that section of the building.

Thanks for the help,

Mike