X9 Public Beta Still Due This Week?

HumbleChief

OK, got it. But can't find anything on the 3D panoramic views and how to create them.

Looked in help and index files, took 3D shots and right clicked for options etc.  Just can't find out how to do them.

Anyone know how this is done or where I can fins the info on how to do it??

4 hours ago, HomesByDesign said:

I loaded x9 today,,, Its crashed on me 4 times now,,,, I'll go back to X8 I guess,,,,

Please post or send your issue in to tech support as the software has been quite stable so far.  It will benefit all.

41 minutes ago, Dennis_Gavin said:

OK, got it. But can't find anything on the 3D panoramic views and how to create them.

Looked in help and index files, took 3D shots and right clicked for options etc.  Just can't find out how to do them.

Anyone know how this is done or where I can fins the info on how to do it??

The Export 360 Panorama tool can be found in the File> Export menu when a 3D view is open. It's also an option in the Ray Trace Options (General panel).  It looks like there's nothing in the Index of the Help right now, but if you use the Help Search you can find it by typing either 360 or Panorama.  Hope this helps!

30 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Please post or send your issue in to tech support as the software has been quite stable so far.  It will benefit all.

Yep,, I did that shortly after my initial post here,,,, 

I'll try X9 on my second computer location this evening to see if it's the same.  My daytime location (network police) blocks the url for authenticating my chief account so I use an outside wifi signal to get around that (and quickly close the signal once complete).  My fear is that x9 is continuously looking for that url for some reason.  But that's just a guess.

So, X9(beta) is out?  Those of US with SSA paid up should be receiving notification? I went to my digital locker and didn't see it available there.  Before I load it though I need to go back and study the help file on the proper way to migrate my libraries and other information from X8.  Apparently I haven't done it correctly from previous upgrades and lost everything, so this time I want to do it right.

2 minutes ago, Evolution said:

Before I load it though I need to go back and study the help file on the proper way to migrate my libraries and other information from X8.

That is one of the new features of X9. It gives the option when loading to auto migrate for you. They are listening.  Watch the video.

6 hours ago, HomesByDesign said:

I loaded x9 today,,, Its crashed on me 4 times now,,,, I'll go back to X8 I guess,,,,

I had a problem loading the beta on my Surfacebook with dual video cards.  I couldn't open the program.  The error was about the video driver.  The NVidia driver was from October 20th, and Windows said it was the latest and greatest.  I found a newer one through the NVidia control panel, and now all is working well.  

44 minutes ago, MoeGia said:

I had a problem loading the beta on my Surfacebook with dual video cards.  I couldn't open the program.  The error was about the video driver.  The NVidia driver was from October 20th, and Windows said it was the latest and greatest.  I found a newer one through the NVidia control panel, and now all is working well.  

X9 works as expected on computer #2 ---- maybe it's a graphics issue on computer #1?  I'll check that,,, Thanks Maureen,,,