X9 Public Beta Still Due This Week?

HumbleChief

59 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Curious Jared are you able to train on X9?

Being in the general Q&A section, I can not either confirm or deny this.

I will see the guys in the CA booth as I am interested to find out when public beta is coming out though.  I would expect tomorrow...but you never know.

45 minutes ago, OkcDesigner said:

Wow still not in mine.......... :( guess, 20 days of SSA and collect money to pay it, keeps me out of the loop.

That or the alphabet??? Did they announce it yet????????

Just call CA and they will probably hook you up in less time than it took me to type this.   Go to the source if you want a quick resolution.

4 minutes ago, OkcDesigner said:

Thanks Scott,

Last year switched my SSA to end of January, because end of December was killing me.... Still the old collect before you can pay seems to, still be issue.... 

Yea,  I guess you need to be current with SSA.....  sounds like you  will have to wait until the end of the month which is when you will be current.

1 hour ago, OkcDesigner said:

Wow still not in mine.......... :( guess, 20 days of SSA and collect money to pay it, keeps me out of the loop.

That or the alphabet??? Did they announce it yet????????

The final release is not due until end of Q1 (March 31st) and if your SSA does not run through that time you will be not be eligible for the Beta. Can't hurt to call though I think this is policy for now.

Yea just have to wait, till the next payment is paid for chief to provide the rest of the SSA for the remaining 20 days.

I thought SSA was 12 month, not 11months 10 days..........

Really your honor I only robbed the bank to get the public beta of Chief Architect, because I did not pay 20 days in advance of my SSA running out.......I'll pay bank back when I planned to pay Chief........... so it really was just a loan...............LOL

Murphy and I are such good friends. Got to laugh at it some times...............

3 minutes ago, Dennis_Gavin said:

Paid SSA 12/26/16 (due date).  Not in my locker yet.  ;o(

It's so funny,  we all make mistakes,  I made a mistake getting  up this morning,  give them a call and they will fix it,  they are really good about that.

Just now, OkcDesigner said:

LOL....... have paid it will pay it....... moving on.........

Thank you Mr. D. Scott Hall, sir.

Great OKC...... you are awesome......... hey,  guess who is going to come by to see me this Friday?  Yep,  Steve Nestor.......  so Steve emails me the other day and says he is going to come out and visit his son who is at UCSD.....  and he suggests we have lunch together.......  I say let's do it........  I always enjoy visiting with folks from the CA website....... I keep asking P. to come out and visit,  it has not happened yet.