Framing extent callout

capitaldesigns

I created a framing extend callout with text above a line with an arrow at each end. When I move the text the lines

move with the text. I do not have any idea why this is happening. There is nothing special that I did,

I have attached my plan so you can see what I mean. There are two callouts that are clouded. The top one is the

way I drew it. The bottom one is after I moved the text away from the line.

Can someone take a look at my plan and let me know why this is happening and how to prevent it from happening in the future.

Thanks,

Mike

2016-23 Design 2.plan

>How do I get the section arrow to have a solid fill ? I checked off the fill box in the DBX but it will not give a solid fill.

The clear arrow  fill means cross-Section is opened in another window. 

>I drew these framing extent callouts with text above. When I move the text the lines move with the text as you can see in the bottom

framing callout. I have no idea why this is happening and how do I stop it from happening.

There are two check boxes in the Line properties Dialog box / Arrow > "Auto - position head and Autoposition Tail. 

When either of them checked and you move an object, software will autoposition your line.