Flipping or reflecting a full set of plans

Designer100

Thanks for your input. I have a client that wants to build same house on lot next to it, but flip it from left side carport and plan to a right side carlport plan. Instead of just flippling it on plot/site plan, deciding what to do! Maybe charge by the hour to flip it , plus stock plan fee. What do some of you other guys do or how to charge contractor to flip a plan?

I have done reverse plans for builders, it is a pain if you havent set up the building to be centered on 0,0 point in plan view.

I have actually set up my template plan to have a large point marker set to 0,0. I get my size of the first floor perimeter walls set then center it on 0,0

The time editing is usually the building section cameras. If you use live cameras. Otherwise, the reverse plan command works quite well.

14 hours ago, MPDesign said:

I have done reverse plans for builders, it is a pain if you havent set up the building to be centered on 0,0 point in plan view.

I have actually set up my template plan to have a large point marker set to 0,0. I get my size of the first floor perimeter walls set then center it on 0,0

The time editing is usually the building section cameras. If you use live cameras. Otherwise, the reverse plan command works quite well.

Nice tip Michael, and I see this as another good reason for chief to allow us the ability to change origin point.