Exporting Library Content

dshall

See pic,   I think I can EXPORT my user library and share it with a client.

However,  I would like to EXPORT THE MANUF.  library and EXPORT THE BONUS CATALOG LIBRARY to a client.  Can I do this?  It would be much easier if I was able to do this otherwise my client needs to go through the time intensive procedure to get the bonus and manuf libraries.

So the question is,  can I export the bonus and manuf libraries so a client can quickly import the libraries?Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 10.23.13 AM.png

One library or all of the libraries....

For  one library: Find the .calibz of that manufacture and tell the customer to import it.

For all edit/preferences/general/folder/"Show..."/Manufacture Library Folder

You also will need Proprietary Library Referenced files Folder.

45 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Scott,  I don't understand the question.  Did you not pay for all that content?  Any how would it be faster to get it from you than to get it from Chief?

I have SSA so I have paid for the content.  My client has SSA so he has paid for the content.  I took me a few hours to go through all of the content and download to my computer.  I am trying to save my client some time....  if I am able to export my ENTIRE BONUS LIBRARY CONTENT and pass on to my client,  it would save him time.  If I am able to export my ENTIRE MANUF LIBRARY CONTENT and pass on to my client,  it would save him time.

It takes an hour or two or more to search all of the libraries and download the libraries.....  it seems as if I can export my MANUF and BONUS libraries,  and then share with my client,  it would save the two of us a lot of time.  In fact I have several clients that are not as well versed as I in the machinations of importing libraries.  I am trying to keep it quick and easy.

So,  can I export MY BONUS LIBRARIES and MY MANUF LIBRARIES and pass them on to my clients that have paid for them via SSA?

Ok,  I understand your objective just as long as  CA  is ok with it.  Tiger gave you the file path info.  The other problem is my skeleton bonus library is over a gig, so it is not something you just email to a client.  By the time you upload to Cloud and then your client downloads from Cloud the time savings are marginal and you are really just providing the same service as CA.  If it was your own custom User Library that would be different.  If you were meeting with clients and could take a USB drive maybe that would save some time.