Double Door Labels & Layout DIMs

ICTHOMES

I haven't looked at the plan, but generally multiple labels means you've got multiple schedules. Delete one.

NEVER put dimensions in the Layout. There is no way for dimensions in Layout to select anything in a .PLAN file.

The blue box is just showing you the area that's going to print (printer margins), but will not print.

• Upvote 2

> Did that CAD detail auto generate I don't remember creating it or maybe I did an old template, forgot!

No, it does not auto-generate.

> Is it better practice to put schedules in a CAD detail

It is a matter of personal preference, so you may get different opinions.  The benefit of having a detail is that you can place it anywhere in the layout and multiple times. You can move it when your plan may or may not completely fit the layout page.

3 minutes ago, BrownTiger said:

> Did that CAD detail auto generate I don't remember creating it or maybe I did an old template, forgot!

No, it does not auto-generate.

> Is it better practice to put schedules in a CAD detail

It is a matter of personal preference, so you may get different opinions.  The benefit of having a detail is that you can place it anywhere in the layout and multiple times. You can move it when your plan may or may not completely fit the layout page.

You can do all that anyway.  Just send multiple cropped plan views.  Easy peasy.