COMMUNITY REPUTATION

payettedesigns

I must have made someone mad on here in the cob webs of history.  I am not on here much and do not ask for a lot of help. I actually never noticed I had a negative -1  community reputation . I never noticed there was even a rating. What is this rating system and If I made somebody out there mad oops sorry?  I am thinking it is one of the Chief Gods that is on here all the time, which I respect but I am probably to small potatoes for them

Either way anybody out there explain why I am a bad guy.?

• Upvote 8

Took me a long time to understand that there even was such a thing as a reputation point and that there are those who care about such things but alas there is, and there are. Can't be helped in our sometimes petty world but I'll give you a point (if even know how to really do such things) as a warm, don't worry about it so much, kinda greeting.

Merry Xmas and a Happy Holiday

• Upvote 2

Shouldn't "Community reputation" be by the members if there was to be one? (obviously they could care less)  If it is from CA, it's petty. They could spend that "big brother" time for something else, maybe work on countless members wishes to improve the software? As such I give CA -3 points ... and that's because I still have the Christmas spirit !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I don't think CA ever gives or removes the points.  Other users can give a positive or negative point (the arrows at the bottom right of a post) if they think it deserves one.  As long as you are helpful, respectful & positive in what you post it's very unlikely that you will get any negative points.  If another user really likes something they will often give a positive point.

• Upvote 3

On 12/22/2016 at 10:20 PM, payettedesigns said:

Either way anybody out there explain why I am a bad guy.?

My community reputation is apparently neutral. so therefore I must be a Swiss member.

That said, you have now been bolstered to 12 points and are well on your way to being in with the in crowd. :)

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Francois said:

Shouldn't "Community reputation" be by the members if there was to be one? (obviously they could care less)  If it is from CA, it's petty. They could spend that "big brother" time for something else, maybe work on countless members wishes to improve the software? As such I give CA -3 points ... and that's because I still have the Christmas spirit !

I'm not sure you are aware that you just gave yourself -3 points.

• Upvote 1