Why Don't Triple Face Book Shelves Still Not Work?

dshall

Why don't triple face book shelves still not work?  I don't get it.  This has now been reported in several beta testing years and it is still not fixed.  Isn't this an easy fix?

Note that when cabinet is up against wall,  there are no shelves in the two openings on the right.

post-50-0-66227500-1402588803_thumb.png

I think saying they "don't still not work" means they do work. Yes? No?

It's a punctuation problem.

Scott means:

Why don't triple book case shelves (still not) work?  Meaning that they may have never worked properly and that CA should have fixed them some time ago.  OTOH, it just may be that it's fixed in X6 as long as you are using a new OOB Template.

I just put a tall cabinet in one of my plans, increased width and made triple face and deleted the doors and I have shelves in all sections.

Thanks for checking D.  It must be unique to my legacy plans.  I guess one day I will have to start a new plan from scratch.

I have seen some problems with this and I think it's related to whether or not the cabinet is bumped up against another one (and which side is bumped).  I usually just use single cabinets instead of the double face ones and adjust the left and right stiles where needed to get the correct look.

I have seen some problems with this and I think it's related to whether or not the cabinet is bumped up against another one (and which side is bumped).  I usually just use single cabinets instead of the double face ones and adjust the left and right stiles where needed to get the correct look.

Yep,  separate cabs is what I use.  Are you on X6?  I do not want to have to start a new plan from scratch so I am trying to find out if has truly been fixed with X6.

It still won't work if you butt the cab's together but if you drag one side the the corner with auto blind cabinets turned on it will look correctly. Funny thing though, one side dragged thru didn't work but the other side did.

post-113-0-14635700-1402672544_thumb.png

post-113-0-88048000-1402672562_thumb.png