X9 New Features

HumbleChief

22 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

place full camera, open object

so.....  there is not a default for this?  I would like to be able to take a camera shot and Jenna's ambient occlusion,  here bump map,  her....  errrrr.... what ever else she was talking about was there.  I do not want to take a camera shot and then need to open up the camera dvx.

I think Jenna's dvx is different from ours,  maybe she is already working on X10........  hey Jenna,  what's going on Sista?

Scott,

I don't understand your confusion.

Ambient Occlusion, Edge Smoothing When Idle and Bloom options are available in the Camera Defaults dbx as well as in each placed camera dbx.

Bump and Normal maps are available in the Texture panel of the Define Material dbx.

Are you sure you are looking at X9 and not X8?

By the way, once again....it is dbx, NOT dvx!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, glennw said:

Scott,

I don't understand your confusion.

Ambient Occlusion, Edge Smoothing When Idle and Bloom options are available in the Camera Defaults dbx as well as in each placed camera dbx.

Bump and Normal maps are available in the Texture panel of the Define Material dbx.

Are you sure you are looking at X9 and not X8?

By the way, once again....it is dbx, NOT dvx!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Glenn,   I will look again for the DEFAULT SETTINGS BOX,  I could not find it the first time I looked.

would you mind giving me a clear path to the defaults?  Thanks.

I type in dbx and it comes out as dvx,  auto spell,    I don't bother fixing it,  I don't have time to fix because I am usually running out of my office to do something important......  like play golf.