• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jacobs365
    Newest Member
    Jacobs365

• By goodburger18
      I'm trying to send a Kitchen Island to my Layout in 2D without the other cabinets being in the elevational view. Is there a way to do that?
    • By SEThomas
      Hi everyone,

I seem to be having some trouble with the way a layout displays when I send it to a client. My assumption is that when I send the layout, and plan file all items should appear on the layout upon opening. Please note, I do have imported files in the layout, but I ".zip" everything with the layout and plan in the same file, so all items are together. However, some items on the layout still do not appear, is there something I might be doing incorrectly or need to add/lock to the layout?

Many thanks! 
    • By SEThomas
      Hi everyone,

I seem to be having some trouble with the way a layout displays when I send it to a client. My assumption is that when I send the layout, and plan file all items should appear on the layout upon opening. Please note, I do have imported files in the layout, but I ".zip" everything with the layout and plan in the same file, so all items are together. However, some items on the layout still do not appear, is there something I might be doing incorrectly or need to add/lock to the layout?

Many thanks! 
    • By stevenyhof
      I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when I set the defaults for the roofs to auto build roof framing, it works after I set it for the following roofs I build. But when I open the plan again to work on, I need to set this default back on. ??? 

• By verticalworks
      We have limited space on our layout page and more pages than can fit. I cannot seem to find a way to do columns. The only option is to shrink the font but that will not be an option as the city requires a minimum font size. All I can come up with is to do a manual text box. This seems like there should be an easy solution to this as I know plan sets that are 60-80 pages and you would need multiple columns to show all the pages. Thought?