How to fix walls NOT going to vaulted ceiling when they should?

Jonnoxx

I have a simple room on a second floor which has gabled walls on both opposite ends.  See attached camera view from inside as well as the section view.  The problem I have is what you see in the camera view. The gabled wall WON'T go up to the ceiling or roof in the camera view.  You will also see there is an internal wall on the left in the image that also has this same problem.  I've watched the videos, and tried to play with room settings, but nothing seems to work - although it all looks fine from an OUTSIDE view (ie the gables do fully extend to the roof apex). I have the same problem with the chimney.  How do I get that to project BEYOND the roof?  It must be something quite simple - but I'm just going round in circles chasing my tail now.  Any suggestions?

House Section.PNG

Camera view - walls not going up to ceiling.PNG

4 minutes ago, rlackore said:

My guess is that you're using a Floor Camera, which will not display the attic walls. Try using a Full Camera instead. Scott knows this - he helped me out with this exact issue a few years back.

that's a good guess,  I never use the floor camera,  I am not sure why someone would use the floor camera.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, payettedesigns said:

I love this forum its is a great community. I wish everybody in life was like some of you guys.  drawzilla- dshall you guys are my heroes... That is coming from a 27 year retired Marine so take the compliment  or Ill kick your... lol

Thank You,  but we know who the real heroes are.....  Thank You  Sir.