Textures not showing up in core library

Seddie

I'm brand new to Chief Architect, so far really loving it. I'm using X8 Premier.

I do not have Internet access currently, so I downloaded the core library and reference files from the chief architect website on my phone , and followed the directions  (I think) to manually load them. Everything seemed to load correctly except the textures for everything.

So question is did I do something wrong, or do I need to put in another file? Or what library file contains the textures?

Attached is a screen shot of how my Core Library looks like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated . 

14820928833331560468077.jpg

I found a couple that have textures but majority don't. I.e. Brazilian cherry #4 has texture but the standard cherry doesn't. 

I may try re-downloading the materials using my cell, as it sounds like that's where the textures would be. If that doesn't work I'll drag my tower into town.

Sometimes it sucks living in the sticks.

Thank you for your help Richard 

44 minutes ago, Seddie said:

I found a couple that have textures but majority don't. I.e. Brazilian cherry #4 has texture but the standard cherry doesn't. 

I may try re-downloading the materials using my cell, as it sounds like that's where the textures would be. If that doesn't work I'll drag my tower into town.

Sometimes it sucks living in the sticks.

Thank you for your help Richard 

Since you have internet on your cell phone, why don't you just use your cell phone as a mobile "hotspot" and get internet access for your tower from that? I have an "unlimited" (after a certain number of GB, they start throttling the speed back, so it isn't totally unlimited) data plan from T-Mobile and use my phone for internet for my desktop that way. With LTE service, I'm getting 30 MB/s which is very acceptable. Much cheaper than getting a separate internet provider.