• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ragnar
    Newest Member
    ragnar

• By dkmtek
      crown moulding not showing up on the inside of an exterior wall? I have created a new exterior wall (Dbl masonry w/fir strips), I have three layers (Int, Main, ext.), the walls line up with upper and lower walls, but, the crown does not show up on these walls? 

• By CoffeeAchiever
      I'm a new user and am trying different tools in X11.  However, for the life of me I cannot find the extend tool (or trim tool for that matter).

I thought that if I picked an interior wall for example to extend to an exterior wall, I would select the interior wall and the 
      extend (and trim) tool would appear on the bottom of the screen, but it does not.  I checked the Reference Manual and videos, but no go.  I thought maybe it was left off of a toolbar, but I can't find an option to add these tools. 

Thanks for your help.

• By rembocanoe66
      I've used CA for years and AutoCAD since 1985. (Yeah I'm old).
      In Florida we do a lot of Block house plans. (CMU) 8x16x8 concrete blocks.
      Other than manually placing block patterns. Does anyone have an easy way to do wall fill patterns to show the ACTUAL CMU BLOCK Pattern in plan view. 
      It would be great if it actually placed filled cells required for all window/door openings and corners. Any suggestions? 

Thanks
      Ray
    • By SNestor
      If you have exposed rafters...is there anyway to get the gable fascia to extend "plumb"...or does it always "trim" to meet the "fascia"?  See attached picture....

I know if I change the gable fascia to something like 1.5" tall it will work...sort of.  What I'd like is to not have a sub-fascia and get the "fascia" trim to extend plumb like the rafters are.

• By JollyRoger
      Hello,

I am having some issues figuring out how to get my block crawl space to work with brick.  For example, first layer is the footer, followed by 3 rows of 8 inch block, with a row of 4 inch block.  This allows for about 3 5/8 inch for the brick to sit on.  However, I cannot figure out how to do this with my options.  I have no problem with the footer and 8 inch block, but how do I get the last row for 4 inch block with brick?  Is there a catalog somewhere to download 4 inch block to allow for brick?

Thank you,
      Jeff S. O.