Rendering status

Korel_Design

OK, I did something that caused my rendering timer to disappeared. You know where it says how many passes and how much time has passed. I combed through the Defaults/Preferences and nothing jumped out at me. It is apparently a Global setting because I opened a new plan from a template I haven't used and there is still no status indication. I must have done it while looking for how I can decrease the amount of compression CA gives to the saved JPEG. That's part two of this question. Is there a way to save a rendered image with less JPEG compression or better yet, save as a TIFF?

The "File Save As" was an easy one. Thank you so very much. I never thought to look there.

However, the Status Bar is On and the screen space is there but no text. When I click the Status Bar Off, the screen space goes away. I turn the Status Bar back on and the Screen Space re-appears with no text.

Tnx, JK

Thanks Rich, You're close..... It had to do with my Windows 10 Task Bar. It dawned on me last night that the last thing I remember doing was adjusting the size of the W10 Task Bar. I reset it and the Chief Status Bar returned. The CA Status Bar was hidden behind the W10 Task Bar.

I almost feel silly,

JK