Existing/proposed terrain on plot plan

NevinF

I want to toggle the terrain between existing and proposed for my client so they can see how much site work will be required for the project. Is there no way to do this? I know I can use CAD lines to show this information in a plan view or section, but need to view it in 3D also like these pictures show. To do this i had to delete the elevation region, which is obviously not an option in the real world.

Sample - after fill.jpg

Sample - before fill.jpg

27 minutes ago, dshall said:

I do not think you can have two terrains in one plan.

Correct.  In Chief there is nothing "on" layers (like other apps) so the terrain modifiers can't be controlled to effect a certain terrain no matter the layer setting...they are only visual settings for an object that is contained on a particular "floor". 

Thanks for the input guys. You all confirmed what i was hoping wasn't the truth. Can't have more than one terrain in a plan. I don't think having two different files is a good idea because as the design progresses/changes in the "Proposed" file, the "Existing" file would be separate and left behind. Creating a separate file just to create the symbol works, but then place the symbol in the real plan and toggle the terrain perimeter on and off to show the fill. Just a real clunky way to do something that every plan should show, if you ask me.