How To Display Two Story Spanned Windows On Both First and Second Floor Plans?

HumbleChief

I've got a couple of windows that span vertically both the first and second floor but only display on the floor they were drawn on. Is there a way to get them to display on both the floor they were drawn on and the floor above and or below? (yes there are structural concerns but I'd like to get the floor plans correct for the contractor's review.)

Here's a 3D shot

tall windows 1.PNG

below is the second floor

tall window second floor.PNG

..and the first floor. Neither floor showing the windows on both floors they span.

tall window first floor.PNG

I copy the window, move to the second floor, then paste in place. Position it the same as the first floor window (using the absolute elevation as the reference height makes this easy). If you want you can put the second floor window on its own layer so it can be hidden in 3D views, but I find this isn't usually necessary.

This is an interesting thread.  Anytime i have two windows in the same location I get odd glitches in the wall - sometimes on the interior and sometimes on the exterior.  You guys dont get that?

This is actually an issue I run into often and end up just having to place a note on the floor plan that doesn't show the window.  Perhaps an option to see a window on different floors should be a suggestion? 

@ Anytime i have two windows in the same location I get odd glitches in the wall - sometimes on the interior and sometimes on the exterior.  You guys dont get that?

No, I have not experienced this. But for safety I would move the duplicate to a new layer and turn it off in 3D